Saturday, June 29, 2013

1 month old!!

I can't believe it has already been a month since you were born! The time has gone way too fast!
Each of you are growing remarkably well. We have had great dr. Visits and everyone is just so amazed with how well you are all doing!
You have had lots of visitors already, but I am sure this is just the beginning.
You are at 37 weeks technically... So still 3 weeks away from your original due date, And look how well you are thriving: eating from bottles, sleeping in 3-4 hour stretches, waking yourselves up to eat, awesome eye contact, amazing burpers, and growing like little precious weeds!
Your dad and I have had so much fun this past week with you all home. You are developing your own personalities which will only get better with time.
Here is an update with some fun facts about each of you so we can remember these as you grow to be big strong boys!












- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment:

  1. Seriously how is that possible? They could not be cuter and I love the little recaps!! I need to figure out a time to come visit! Gonna text you now :)

    ReplyDelete