Friday, July 5, 2013

Picture update

I thought I would just post some pictures of our week....




- 4 generation picture!




Grandpa Tim admiring his grandsons




Grandma Vicki came over to help and was soaking up some baby snuggles!










A sweet couple from church offered to make window treatments for the nursery.... Along with coming over and putting them in.... The nursery is almost complete! ( just need a rug) THANK YOU!!!!!




Graham was wide awake for fireworks on the 4th. None of them flinched at the big booms.... Next year might be a different story.




Some brotherly love.... Graham and Nolan.




A morning with the boys alone.... Wishing my BFF Kat a happy birthday!

All lined up and fed....I got this ( well for today I do...)

Stay tuned for more to come!

Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment