Sunday, May 5, 2013


How far along? 29 weeks 2 days

Sleep? Challenging, but I manage.

Maternity Clothes? Yep... socks are a challenge since it has been cold out... hopefully the weather gets nice so I can just wear flip flops.

 Best Moment this week? HAd a GREAT Dr. appointment this last Friday.  Weekly appointments will start now, so I will have more updates with each week that passes!

The boys are growing strong and looking great! Baby B would not quite cooperate, so we only have 3D pics of baby A and C.... but they are pretty cute if you ask me!

Baby A- puckering his little lips!

Baby C- snug as a bug!


Miss Anything? Levels of my independence.

Movement? Yes, as soon as everything gets quite and still... they are up! It is fun to watch my stomach move!

Size of the Babies? Butternut Squash
A- 2 lbs 15 oz
B- 2 lbs 14 oz
C- 2 lbs 13 oz
All are still in the 50% for size! Great news this late in the pregnancy!

Food Cravings? Nothing specific.... just eating constantly.... or trying to.

Morning Sickness? nope!

Gender?  Three little BOYS! 

Bed Rest? No, just limited mobility. Had a great last day of work today... came home with some pretty swollen feet.... so I will be taking it easy... I want to try and stay away from bed rest as best I can... 

Limitations? Movement.... all movement.

 Weight Gain? around 22 pounds...

Pregnancy Symptoms? Heartburn/acid reflux, swollen feet, and joint pain in hands.

Belly Button In or Out? Not out... but I am growing!

Wedding Rings On or Off?  Still on, but I have moments where I swell a bit too much...

Looking Forward To? Having some time to just relax... although I still want to be constructive with my time.... with caution of course!

What Dave is saying....  This was Dave's post on facebook this morning with this belly pic of the week... Gosh I just love him!
"My Beautiful wife is amazing! 29 weeks pregnant now. She has THREE 3-pound tiny humans inside her and she is still going strong. No bed rest in sight. She's slowing a tad with this being her last day at church, but she'll have plenty of time to rest to let those babies grow. You're going to be an AMAZING Mommy my love. Can't wait to meet those little guys!!"


29 Weeks



1 comment:

  1. I cannot tell you how happy those 3D pics make me. They are SO adorable already. Also loved that post from Dave. Can't wait to watch him be a daddy :)

    ReplyDelete