Sunday, May 12, 2013

Baby Update- 30 weeks!


How far along? 30 weeks 2 days

Sleep? I have added about 9 pillows to our bed... which is helping somewhat...

Maternity Clothes? of course... but I am feeling my collection is a bit small... although from now on I wont be going out much so it will be T-shirts and sweatpants for me.

 Best Moment this week? 
At my weekly doc. appointment this last Friday... the boys each scored a 10 out of 10 on their APGAR (activity, pulse, grimace -reflex-, appearance, and respiratory)

Miss Anything? Being able to just get up without pain or struggle. For example... I woke up from a dead sleep to the biggest charlie horse in my calf. I was wailing with pain... it woke Dave right up... he did his best to rub it to calm it down... but it is something I NEVER want to experience again. 

Movement? Becoming more and more throughout the day.... although with all the contractions... it can be hard to feel them sometimes.

Size of the Babies? Heads of Lettuce

Food Cravings? Still fruit/smoothies

Morning Sickness? nope!

Gender?  Three little BOYS! 

Bed Rest?Freedom is slowly being taken away. My blood pressure was up a bit from last week so I am getting closer and closer to bed rest... and I just can't do any activity any more....

Limitations? Everything these days.

 Weight Gain? Well I lost three pounds this last week... I think it was water weight since I am off my feet more.

Pregnancy Symptoms? Heartburn/acid reflux, swollen feet, and joint pain in hands.

Belly Button In or Out? still in......

Wedding Rings On or Off?  Still on, but I have moments where I swell a bit too much...

Looking Forward To? Finally meeting these little boys!
I have made it to the 30 week mark which was my personal goal. Obviously the longer we can keep them in there, great.... but It will be within a month now!

What Dave is saying....  I hate seeing you in all the pain, but I know it just means that the babies are getting closer and closer to their arrival. I am just a ball full of anxiousness!

Belly pic


1 comment:

  1. The big 3-0! love it! I got a couple charlie horses when I was pregnant and I agree - they are THE WORST!

    ReplyDelete