Sunday, May 12, 2013

Mother's day

Happy Mother's day to all those mother figures in our lives... who care for us in all we do!

It was such a fun day to spend it with family!

Dave and I got up and went to worship at church. It was great to see people... and hear words of encouragement that I made it yet another week! Lots of high fives, hugs, and wishes of having a great Mother's day... (kind of fun to be the recipient of that!)

After church, I was hurting a bit... so we headed home so I could lay down for a few hours before brunch with my family.

The afternoon consisted of brunch at the Women's Club in Minneapolis. They had a fabulous brunch buffet with great salads, breakfast foods, carved meats....and SO much more!

One of the highlights of the day was spending some time with our sweet niece Ally. She is such a ball of energy and entertainment. She is only 21 months and can count to 20 and knows all her letters! (Proud auntie moment)

Here are some pictures from the day! So fun to celebrate mother's day with my mom and sisters...
next year it will be quite different, but still wonderful! I can't wait!

Sweet Ally... making great faces!

The gang at brunch today!

My mom, Vicki

All my sisters! So thankful for all of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment