Saturday, March 16, 2013

baby update- 22 weeks!


How far along? 22 weeks 1 day

Sleep?  It is tricky... enough said

Maternity Clothes? I got some great hand me downs from friends! THANKS!

 Best Moment this week? Probably getting one of the cribs set up this week.... this is really happening!

Miss Anything? Being able comfortably snuggle up next to my hubby. This belly is getting in the way.

Movement? oh yes, most in the morning, and right before bed at night.

Size of the Babies? Papaya (8 in,  1.5 lbs)

Food Cravings?Nothing specific... just trying to get my daily 4000 calories. 

Morning Sickness? no....just tired and run down....

Gender?  Three little BOYS! 

Bed Rest? Still going semi strong, but taking it easy.

Limitations? Just listening to my body to rest... 

 Weight Gain?  about 11 pounds.

Pregnancy Symptoms?  mood swings, stretch marks, and heartburn, oh my.

Belly Button In or Out?  slowly stretching out but not an outie, yet!

Wedding Rings On or Off?  Still On

Looking Forward To? organizing all the shower gifts.

What Dave is saying.... All these gifts from showers... we are going to need a bigger house... or some shelving units... or a shed.... or maybe just a bigger house!

here is a semi good belly pic from my shower today with my friend Kelly




No comments:

Post a Comment