Saturday, February 23, 2013

Baby update: 19 weeks!


How far along? 19 weeks 1 day

Sleep?  It is becoming interesting, limited in my positions.

Maternity Clothes? I need to get some more... 

 Best Moment this week? Finally feeling confident that I have felt baby flutters.

Miss Anything? feeling comfortable.

Movement? Flutters. Cant wait till Dave can start feeling!

Size of the Babies?  Still Mangos

Food Cravings? Well I am currently eating a vanilla frosty and white cheddar rice cakes.


Morning Sickness? I had one random episode on Friday morning. I hope it is not a common  occurence.

Gender?  Three little BOYS! My three sons

Bed Rest? Not yet BUT I am strongly encouraged to take it easy!

Limitations? Just listening to my body to rest... 

 Weight Gain?  Not quite sure exactly, I will know more next Friday at my 20 week appointment.

Pregnancy Symptoms?  HEARTBURN!

Belly Button In or Out?  Still In

Wedding Rings On or Off?  Still On

Looking Forward To? Baby showers coming up!

What Dave is saying.... yep... love that belly!

 3 more boys, means 6 more hands to work inside/outside the house in years to come!

19 weeks 4 days



No comments:

Post a Comment