Saturday, February 16, 2013

Baby Update- 18 weeks!


How far along? 18 weeks 1 day

Sleep?  Not as much as I would like... but once I find the right spot... I am OUT!

Maternity Clothes? I need to get some more... 

 Best Moment this week? Celebrating the news of our THREE Boys!

Miss Anything? Energy and motivation.


Movement? Nothing to significant, but my tech said any day now.

Size of the Babies?  Mangos this week!

Food Cravings? Italian food!


Morning Sickness? No, and I love it!


Gender?  Three little BOYS! Can you believe it!

Bed Rest? No thank you

Limitations? Just listening to my body to rest... 


 Weight Gain?  They didn't weigh me this week but by the looks of my my belly, I am growing!

Pregnancy Symptoms?  Fatigue, headaches, heartburn

Belly Button In or Out?  Still In


Wedding Rings On or Off?  Still On


Looking Forward To? Getting the nursery painted and floor done... Elephant themed!

What Dave is saying.... Excited for our three boys!!! Bring on the basketball team!

I thought it was time to add a few updated pics of our boys!


Baby A- sitting the lowest in my belly- holding the other two up!


Baby B- He always LOVES to show his face in picture, but this is a good body shot!



Baby C- This little guy has the most room on top... loves to tumble!



No comments:

Post a Comment