Sunday, April 7, 2013

Baby Update- 25 Weeks!


How far along? 25 weeks 1 day

Sleep? Yes please... so tired these days!

Maternity Clothes? of course!

 Best Moment this week? We had an AWESOME Dr. appointment this week. The babies are measuring a few days ahead of schedule... All healthy... I am healthy... the doc said I am a boring patient and that I clearly know how to grow triplets! 

Miss Anything? Movement... it is just tough.

Movement? active little guys. It is fun to watch my belly.

Size of the Babies?
 A- 1 lb 11 oz
B- 1 lb 13 oz
C- 1 lb 11 oz

Food Cravings? This week... italian

Morning Sickness? NO, although I had a rough morning on Friday, when our dog Bosley's morning breath made me queasy... lol

Gender?  Three little BOYS! 

Bed Rest? Not yet.... a few braxton hicks though...

Limitations? feet up atleast three times a day.

 Weight Gain?  a total of only 15 pounds... but they said as long as the babies are getting what they are needing... it is fine.

Pregnancy Symptoms?  ligament pain on lower left side, back pain, heartburn

Belly Button In or Out? stretched but still in!

Wedding Rings On or Off?  Still On

Looking Forward To? Finalizing a few pieces in the nursery.... anyone want to make us some Window valences? Blue Elephant themed? ;)

What Dave is saying.... I am hoping you are staying off bed rest as long as possible! So far so good!

What others are saying... "you look so cute!"  "You do not look THAT big"   " How are you feeling?"


25 week Belly picture!





3 comments:

  1. Looove your doctor's comments. Also, I need to rub that belly soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're looking great! I can't believe you're already 25 weeks. I still remember when you told me. I am so glad that everything is going so well for you.

    Did you try Prilosec OTC for your heartburn? Seriously, it was a miracle worker for me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look great Molly! I have to giggle to myself a little because when I look at your 25 week picture I'm pretty sure I looked just like that at 25 weeks with just ONE kid in there! :) Keep up that great work growing those babes!! (This is Abby Reilly (Randall) BTW)

    ReplyDelete