Sunday, June 29, 2014

First Hair Cut!

Yep, another big milestone for us!
June 28th, 2014 Henry and Nolan had their first hair cut! Little Graham is just not quite ready for his first haircut yet... maybe in a year or so... lol
 I knew this was a big milestone for any parent to celebrate... so I had to make sure I documented as much as I could.... I didn't get emotional till after we were home and I had time to look back through the pictures... since at the time, it was a little too chaotic to "have a moment".

We had appointments for 3:00pm. The boys took great naps and ate a great lunch so they would make it through the next couple hours....
We arrived and we were greeted by great staff. We had a little bit of a wait but the boys loved crawling around and exploring this new environment!


Henry went first. He was a bit unsure at first, but as soon as I gave him a dum-dum lollipop he was fine! (Imagine that!) He held it together pretty well as she trimmed cut, (and re-wetting his very fine blonde hair). Toward the end you could tell he had enough and was ready to be done. to be honest, I thought she took a bit too much off at first, but once she added a little product, yes product to his hair... he just looked so handsome! He looked so OLD!!!! But I couldn't dwell in the moment too long because Nolan now was being seated and I needed to give directions for his new do!
All done but no product yet....

All done but so over pictures... And ready for a nap!


I gave Nolan a sucker too... which of course he loved... and he just sat there, looked around, and enjoyed it!  They also put product in his hair for a little mohawk which was so cute!

All done, product and all!



Sweet Graham hung out with Grandma Lynda and Grandpa Dave so mom and dad could get pictures! (he got a sucker too of course)


It was such a fun experience that went better than I expected! I still can't believe we have little boys that need haircuts, and shoes to start walking, and soon big boy car seats... seriously... my babies... are little dudes!

So big!

No comments:

Post a Comment